Great Food From our Family to Yours,
In Hooksett's Historic Robie's Country Store.
ROOTS AT ROBIE'S GENERAL STORE
In accordance with Gov. Chris Sununu's stay at home order, we have decided to close Roots at Robie's effective today until further notice for the health and safety of all our wonderful customers and employees. We thank you all for your continued support and look forward to seeing you all again very soon. Stay Safe and Healthy.
Robie’s had been a community hot spot for longer than we have been alive. We wanted to keep this historic location alive by offering Country Store items as well as introducing new vendors and menu ideas. We will change with the seasons and work with local farmers and craftsmen to ensure quality products that we can stand behind.
We are Joshua and Amber Enright, owners of Roots Café and Catering. On Thanksgiving Day 2015 our family took a few minutes to peer into the windows of Robie’s Country Store. What we saw that day was a glimpse into our future. We knew that Robie’s was a destination spot for history buffs and presidential hopefuls and thought the location was priceless. Without hesitation, we began our quest to win over the hearts and minds of Robie’s Historic Preservation Board.
(They liked us. They really did!)
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
- This has become me and my wife's go-to breakfast place. It is exactly what this area needs more of; great food with fresh ingredients, super friendly employees that take interest in their clientele and a perfect atmosphere to relax and feel like home. Hands down favorite place around...not even a close second. Also, the blueberry pancakes are unreal. I'm pretty sure we at least get take-out here once a week
- Stumbled onto a great little place to stop, just off 93 (thanks, GPS!) We stopped for coffee and left stuffed to the brim with fresh veggie burrito and ginormous handcut potato chips. Huge menu, country store, friendly service, great coffee and a quiet place to get off the highway and stretch your legs. Can't wait to stop here again!
- Friends! You gotta check out the Roots Cafe at Robie's Country Store! They are open under new management, and the newly designed place is great! Their menu is totally new and the gift shop offerings have been revamped and updated. If you enjoy Tucker's but don't like the wait, give it a go! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
- Roots @ Robies has wonderful fresh prepared meals that are absolutely to die for! The service was excellent. Stop by and try them out! You will NOT be disappointed. I've found my new favorite breakfast & lunch spot for sure
- Chef Josh really brings back a modern taste to old school food!! The flavor are always amazing!! The food looks beautiful and the atmosphere at Roots is amazing. 5 stars all across the board!